Mini Room Walk-ins
Mini Rooms provide +/- 3.0˚C Uniformity and +/- 2.0˚C Variation (excludes defrost period on freezers).
*Temperature Uniformity is defined as: The temperature change of each of twelve type T-24 Ga. thermocouples is the temperature change of each of twelve type T-24 Ga. thermocouples located on a horizontal plane 40" from the floor, 12" from the walls, as measured over a 24-hour period.
*Temperature Variation is defined as: The temperature variation of the single product sensing element measured over a 24-hour period.
Uniformity and Variation information is based on ambient conditions of 23˚C and 50% RH and they will vary more; if the ambient conditions change, on freezers during defrosts periods, and if the product or other changes cause interference to the airflow.
Models available to ship within 10 business days!
- Pharmaceutical Research and Development
- Drug Stability and Shelf Life Testing
- Plasma and Blood Storage
- Clinical Research
- Environment Simulation Testing
- Working Laboratories
- Biological Research
- Electronic Stress Testing
The Mini Room Walk-in offers you...
- Installation that is fast and easy
- A full 4” panel foamed-in-place with CFC and HCFC free HFC-245fa polyurethane insulation
- Deadbolt locking handle for security
- Nor-Lake Scientific’s exclusive Capsule Pak™ refrigeration system that features a flush coil. 100% usable interior space
- Automatic condensate vaporizer. No plumbing required on indoor units
- Expanded Mini-Room Cold Rooms
6’ x 14’
8’ x 12’
8’ x 14’
8’ x 20’ combination
- Similar floor space as 3 door laboratory reach-in with 20%-30% more capacity