2.5 Cu. Ft. White Diamond Series Freestanding Glass Door Undercounter Refrigerator
The White Diamond Series Freestanding Undercounter Refrigerators feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, which allows for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats. An interior fan driven, forced-draft air circulation system provides excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms.
**NOTE: Freestanding Models require 4” of clearance around the back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation.
Nor-Lake Scientific is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 2.5 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- One glass swing door, right hinged, not reversible
- Four adjustable shelves (two large, two small) with guard rail on back to prevent product from being pushed against the back wall
- Back wall evaporator cover
- Forced draft circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- Probe access port (3/8")
- Powder coat exterior
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Three year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional two year compressor parts only warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 17 3/4"
Depth: 19 1/2"
Height: 28 7/8"
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Defrost: Cycle
- 115V, 60 Hz, .90 Amps, 1/8 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Energy Star Certified
- Shipping weight: 97 lbs.
- Note: This unit must have 4” clearance on sides and back for adequate ventilation
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in glycol bottle
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 0°C to 10°C