72 Cu. Ft. General Purpose Solid Door Stainless Steel Refrigerator
General Purpose Solid Door Stainless Steel Refrigerator with digital display microprocessor temperature controller. This unit features hydrocarbon natural refrigerants and sensor error alarm and remote alarm contacts.. Audible and visual high/low alarms and forced draft circulation are some of the features of this well rounded unit. Please see below for more details.
Nor-Lake Scientific is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle
- Sensor error alarm
- Continuous product (simulated) temperature display
- Remote alarm contacts
- Forced draft air circulation
- Keyed door locks
- Magnetic door gaskets for positive seal
- Integrated door handle
- LED interior lights are safety shielded and switch controlled
- Probe access port (3/4")
- Stainless steel exterior
- White-powder coated aluminum interior with 304 stainless steel floor
- Easily cleaned smooth interior
- Hydrocarbon natural refrigerant (R290)
- 2 year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional 3 year compressor parts warranty
- 6 swivel casters (5 3/4")
- Exterior dimensions:
Depth: 34 3/4”
Height: 83 1/4” with casters; 77 1/2” without casters
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 7.5 Amps, 1/2 HP
- ETL listed
- Shipping weight: 666 lbs.
- Digital display microprocessor temperature controller
- Adjustable operating temperature: 1°C to 10°C (34°F to 50°F)
- Audible and visual Hi/Lo temperature alarm