5 Cu. Ft. White Diamond Series Undercounter Flammable Storage Refrigerator Freestanding
White Diamond Series Flammable Storage Refrigerators NFPA and OSHA guidelines 45 and 70 for the refrigerated storage of flammable (volatile) materials in general laboratory work areas. There are no electrical components located in the interior of the unit and the compressor’s electrical components have been sealed in a vapor-proof enclosure for additional safety.
There are no electrical components located in the interior of the unit and the compressors electrical components have been sealed in a vapor-proof enclosure for additional safety. These units are NOT designed for use in environments where volatile/explosive conditions could potentially exist.
**NOTE: Freestanding Models require 4” of clearance around the back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation.
Nor-Lake Scientific is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 5 Cu. Ft. capacity
- One solid swing door, right hinged, not reversible
- Three adjustable shelves with guard rail on back to prevent product from being pushed against the back wall
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Integrated door handle
- One probe access port (3/8")
- White cabinet and door
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 23 5/8"
Depth: 24 1/4
Height: 32 3/16"
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Defrost: Cycle
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1.2 Amps, 1/9 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Units meet NFPA guidelines 45 and 70
- Shipping weight: 118 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle
- Remote alarm contacts
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°C to 10°C