1 Cu. Ft. Controlled Room Temperature (20°C to 25°C) Solid Door Freestanding Cabinet-Left Hinge
Norl-Lake Scientific's Undercounter Controlled Room Temperature Cabinets feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display which allows for precise temperature control, verification and recovery. An interior fan driven, forced-draft air circulation system provides excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings. Medications are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms.
A controlled temperature environment will ensure approved storage; preventing time wasted on unnecessary expense and product recalls.
**NOTE: Freestanding Models require 4” of clearance around the back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation.
Nor-Lake Scientific is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 2 ADJUSTABLE SHELVES
- VACCINE STORAGE POWER CORD WARNING LABEL
- FORCED DRAFT CIRCULATION
- KEYED DOOR LOCK
- INTEGRATED DOOR HANDLE
- MAGNETIC DOOR GASKET FOR POSITIVE SEAL
- LEVELING LEGS
- LED INTERIOR LIGHT
- HFC-FREE REFRIGERANT (R600A), FOAM INSULATION AND PACKAGING
- TWO YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY, PLUS AN ADDITIONAL THREE YEAR COMPRESSOR PARTS ONLY WARRANTY
- Exterior DIMENSIONS:
Width: 17 1/4”
Depth: 19 1/4”
Height: 21 1/4”
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Defrost: Cycle
- 115V, 60 HZ, .90 AMPS, 1/8 HP
- UL/C-UL LISTED
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 91 LBS.
- NOTE: THIS UNIT MUST HAVE 4” CLEARANCE ON SIDES AND BACK FOR ADEQUATE VENTILATION
- MICROPROCESSOR TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER
- DIGITAL TEMPERATURE DISPLAY
- AUDIBLE AND VISUAL HIGH AND LOW TEMPERATURE ALARMS
- REMOTE ALARM CONTACTS
- 2 PROBES; 1 IN AIR AND 1 IN SAMPLE BOTTLE
- ADJUSTABLE OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: 68°F to 77°F (20°C to 25°C)
- TEMPERATURE MONITOR DEVICE (TMD) COMPLIES WITH THE CURRENT CDC GUIDELINES, WITH 3 YEARS CERTIFICATION OF CALIBRATION, “BUFFERED” PROBE IN THE PRODUCT SIMULATED SOLUTION, MIN/MAX MEMORY, F/C SWITCHABLE, FIELD INSTALLABLE, AND VISUAL & AUDIBLE TEMP ALARM
- BACK WALL EVAPORATOR COVER