10.5 Cu. Ft. Controlled Room Temperature (20°C to 25°C) Glass Door Cabinet
Norl-Lake Scientific's Controlled Room Temperature Cabinets are purpose built for medical applications. These units feature a digital microprocessor temperature controller allowing for the precise temperature management necessary for medication storage at room temperature. A forced air directional refrigeration system provides superior temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings.
A controlled temperature environment will ensure approved storage; preventing time wasted on unnecessary expense and product recalls.
**NOTE: Freestanding Models require 4” of clearance around the back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation.
Nor-Lake Scientific is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- SIX ADJUSTABLE SHELVES WITH GUARD RAIL ON BACK TO PREVENT PRODUCT FROM BEING PUSHED AGAINST BACK WALL
- BOTTOM FOOTED SHELF TO ALLOW AIR CIRCULATION
- BACK WALL EVAPORATOR COVER
- VACCINE STORAGE POWER CORD WARNING LABEL
- FORCED DRAFT CIRCULATION
- KEYED DOOR LOCK
- MAGNETIC DOOR GASKET FOR POSITIVE SEAL
- LEVELING LEGS
- LED INTERIOR LIGHT
- HFC-FREE REFRIGERANT (R600A), FOAM INSULATION AND PACKAGING
- VACCINE TOOLKIT AND TEMPERATURE LOGS
- TWO YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY, PLUS AN ADDITIONAL THREE YEAR COMPRESSOR PARTS WARRANTY
- EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS:
Width: 23 3/4"
Depth: 26 1/2"
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Defrost: Cycle
- 115V, 60 HZ, 1/3 HP, 2.3 AMPS
- UL/C-UL Listed
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 183 LBS.
- NOTE: THIS UNIT MUST HAVE 4” CLEARANCE ON SIDES AND BACK FOR ADEQUATE VENTILATION
- MICROPROCESSOR TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER
- DIGITAL TEMPERATURE DISPLAY
- AUDIBLE AND VISUAL HIGH AND LOW TEMPERATURE ALARMS
- 2 PROBES; 1 IN AIR AND 1 IN SAMPLE BOTTLE
- REMOTE ALARM CONTACTS
- ADJUSTABLE OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: 68°F to 77°F (20°C to 25°C)
- TEMPERATURE MONITOR DEVICE (TMD) COMPLIES WITH THE CURRENT CDC GUIDELINES, WITH 3 YEARS CERTIFICATION OF CALIBRATION, “BUFFERED” PROBE IN THE PRODUCT SIMULATED SOLUTION, MIN/MAX MEMORY, F/C SWITCHABLE, FIELD INSTALLABLE, AND VISUAL & AUDIBLE TEMP ALARM