23 cu. ft. Blood Bank Refrigerator, High Performance, FDA listed Class II medical device
Product Number: NSBR231WSW/0
Corepoint™ Scientific Blood Bank Refrigerators are designed in accordance with FDA listed Class II medical devices. In addition, blood bank refrigerators also conform to the requirements set forth by AABB for the refrigerated cold storage of blood-based products.Backed by optimal temperature control and EPA SNAP compliant refrigerants, these high-performance units protect blood, prevent waste, and allow for peak delivery. Corepoint™ Scientific blood bank refrigerators utilize smart controllers and feature a full array of alarms, LED interior lighting, stainless steel interiors, sliding drawers and probe access port.
- Single solid door Blood Bank refrigerator
- Indoor use only, +18°C to +26°C (+65°F to +78°F), <70% RH
- 23 cu. ft. gross volume, up to 416 blood bags with optional 8th drawer
- One swing solid door, self-closing, stay position at 100° open, right hinged, non reversible, magnetic sealed gasket, keyed lock
- 7 drawers standard with option for 8th , 304 SS drawers, 65 lb. capacity each
- 4 swivel casters, front casters locking
- Shielded, switched LED lighting, full coverage, balanced spectrum
- Probe Access: Rear wall port (3/4") dia.
- Cabinet is foamed-in-place with EPA compliant high density urethane foam
- Exterior materials: White powder coated steel
- Access control: Key lock
- EPA SNAP compliant refrigerant, R600a
- Two (2) years parts and labor warranty, excluding calibrations
Seven (7) years compressor warranty
- Hospital grade power plug, NEMA 5-15, 9 ft nominal (2.7 m)
- Defrost: Cycle optimized, zero energy
- Agency Listing: FDA listed Class II medical device, 21CFR part 820 compliant, ETL, CETL Listed (certified to UL471 standard, hydrocarbon refrigerant safety)
- Product approved as AABB standards compliant for refrigerated blood products cold storage. See listing at aabb.org/standards-compliant.
- Width: 26 7/8"
- Depth: 36 3/8"
- Height: 81 1/2"
- Door swing: 24 7/8"
- Rated amperage: 3 Amps
- Product weight: 338 lbs. (7 drawers)
- Shipping weight: 397 lbs. (7 drawers)
- Controller technology: Proportional Integral Derivative (PID) microprocessor with LCD display
- Battery backup: 24V high capacity battery, controller, all alarms active, temperature monitoring DAQ and event logging active on battery backup
- Digital communication: RS-485 (MODBUS)
- Temperature setpoint range: 1°C to 10°C
- Display probe: Calibrated, stainless steel
- External alarm connection: State switching remote alarm contacts
- Alarms: Visual and audible indicators, Power failure, Temperature sensor failure, Battery voltage monitor and replacement, High / Low temperature, Door ajar
- Simulator ballast: Upper probe: 4 oz. (120 ml) bottle, 50% glycerol mixture. Lower probe: Solid thermal media