1 Cu. Ft. White Diamond Series Countertop Controlled Auto Defrost Freezer Freestanding
Product Number: PF021WWW/0CAD
Nor-lake Scientific's Patented “Controlled Auto Defrost” Technology provides the convenience of an auto-defrost design while still ensuring that vaccines remain at consistent and stable temperatures below 5°F (-15°C)
**NOTE: Freestanding Models require 4” of clearance around the back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation.
Nor-Lake Scientific is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- One solid swing door, right hinged
- Refrigerator/Freezer freestanding thermometer with 3 year certificate of calibration, with min/max memory, °F/°C switchable
- 2 adjustable shelves
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- Probe access port (3/8")
- Powder coat exterior
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logs
- Three year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional two year compressor parts only warranty
- Pyxis®, Omnicell® and AcuDose RX® compatible
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 23 ¾"
Height: 20 3/8"
- Note: This unit must have 4” clearance on sides and back for adequate ventilation
- Controlled Auto Defrost, Patented Technology
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1 Amp,1/8 HP
- ADA compliant
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 106 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display with sample simulated probe
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- Operating temperature range: 5°F – -13°F (-15°C – -25°C)
- Auto defrost cycle every 6 hours (at Set Point -24°C)
- Max air temp in empty freezer: -15°C;
- Max air temp in loaded freezer: -16°C.
- Max sample temp in empty freezer: -18°C;
- Max sample temp in loaded freezer: -20°C.