49 cu. ft. Plasma Freezer, High Performance, FDA listed Class II medical device
Corepoint™ Scientific Plasma Freezers are designed in accordance with FDA listed Class II medical devices. In addition, plasma freezers also conform to the requirements set forth by AABB for the refrigerated cold storage of blood-based products.
Backed by optimal temperature control and EPA SNAP compliant refrigerants, these high-performance units protect blood, prevent waste, and allow for peak delivery. Corepoint™ Scientific Plasma freezers utilize smart controllers and feature a full array of alarms, LED interior lighting, stainless steel interiors, sliding drawers and probe access port.
- Double solid door plasma freezer
- Indoor use only, +18°C to +26°C (+65°F to +78°F), <70% RH
- 49 cu. ft. gross volume, up to 960 plasma boxes with optional 8th drawer
- Two swing solid doors, self-closing, stay position at 100° open, right and left hinged to open from the middle, non-reversible, magnetic sealed gasket, keyed lock
- 7 drawers standard per door (14 drawers total) with option for 8th drawer per door (16 drawers total), 304 SS drawers, 65 lb. capacity each
- 4 swivel casters, front casters locking
- Shielded, switched LED lighting, full coverage, balanced spectrum
- External probe access: Rear wall port (3/4") dia.
- Cabinet is foamed-in-place with EPA compliant high density urethane foam
- Exterior: White powder coated steel
- Defrost: Cycle optimized, automatic
- Access control: Key lock
- Refrigerant: EPA SNAP compliant, R290
- Product approved as AABB standards compliant for frozen blood products cold storage. See listing at aabb.org/standards-compliant.
- Two (2) years parts and labor warranty, excluding calibrations
- Seven (7) years compressor warranty
- Width: 54”
- Depth: 36 3/8”
- Height: 81 ½”
- Product weight: 670 lbs. (14 drawers)
- Shipping weight: 789 lbs. (14 drawers)
- Rated amperage: 7.6 Amps
- Controller technology: Proportional Integral Derivative (PID) microprocessor with LCD display
- Battery backup: 24V high capacity battery, controller, all alarms active, temperature monitoring DAQ and event logging active on battery backup
- Digital communication: RS-485 (MODBUS)
- Temperature setpoint range: -15°C to -35°C
- Display probe: Calibrated, stainless steel
- External alarm connection: State switching remote alarm contacts
- Alarms: Visual and audible indicators, Power failure, Temperature sensor failure, Battery voltage monitor and replacement, High / Low temperature, Door ajar
- Simulator ballast: Upper probe: 4 oz. (120 ml) bottle, 50% glycerol mixture. Lower probe: Solid thermal media