14 Cu. Ft. Nor-Lake Scientific Premier Series Manual Defrost Laboratory & Medical Freezer With Natural Refrigerants
The Hydrocarbon Manual Defrost Freezers take a large step forward in performance from past solid door general purpose units; offering a digital temperature display and alarm module coupled with a microprocessor temperature controller.
Defrosting of the unit will need to be performed periodically to prevent severe ice build-up.
Nor-Lake Scientific is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in glycol bottle
- Adjustable operating temperature range: -15°C – -25°C
- Six fixed shelves
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- Probe access port (3/8")
- Powder coat exterior
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- HFC-free refrigerant (R290), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus additional three year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions: 23 5/8"W x 24 3/8” D x 73"
- Note: This unit must have 4” clearance on sides and back for adequate ventilation
- Manual defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1.96 Amps, ½ HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED
- Shipping weight: 175 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts