20 Cu. Ft. White Diamond Series Natural Refrigerant Flammable Storage Freezer
White Diamond Series Flammable Storage Freezers NFPA and OSHA guidelines 45 and 70 for the refrigerated storage of flammable (volatile) materials in general laboratory work areas. There are no electrical components located in the interior of the unit and the compressor’s electrical components have been sealed in a vapor-proof enclosure for additional safety.
There are no electrical components located in the interior of the unit and the compressors electrical components have been sealed in a vapor-proof enclosure for additional safety. These units are NOT designed for use in environments where volatile/explosive conditions could potentially exist.
Nor-Lake Scientific is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 20 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- One solid swing door, right hinged
- Six fixed shelves
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- Probe access port (3/8")
- Powder coat exterior
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- HFC-free refrigerant (R290), foam insulation and packaging
- Three year parts and labor warranty
- Exterior dimensions: 30 ¾ "W x 28 ½” D x 74 5/8"H
- Note: This unit must have 4” clearance on sides and back for adequate ventilation
- Manual defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1.96 Amps, ½ HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Unit meets NFPA guidelines 45 and 70
- Shipping weight: 240 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display with sample simulated probe Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- Adjustable operating temperature range: -15°C – -25°