23 Cu. Ft. General Purpose Stainless Steel Auto Defrost Freezer (-20°C Operation)
General Purpose Solid Door Stainless Steel Freezer with digital display microprocessor temperature controller. This unit features hydrocarbon natural refrigerants and sensor error alarm and remote alarm contacts.. Audible and visual high/low alarms and forced draft circulation are some of the features of this well rounded unit. Please see below for more details.
DISCLAIMER: Auto defrost freezers incorporate an electric heater installed on the evaporator that assist in the removal of the frost and ice. Although the heater helps speed up the frost and ice removal, it can raise the temperatures within the freezer.
Nor-Lake Scientific is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle
- Probe attached to evaporator for defrost termination sensing
- Sensor error alarm
- Continuous product (simulated) temperature display
- Remote alarm contacts
- Forced draft air circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gaskets for positive seal
- Integrated door handle
- LED interior lights are safety shielded and switch controlled
- Probe access port (3/4")
- Stainless steel exterior
- White-powder coated aluminum interior with 304 stainless steel floor
- Easily cleaned smooth interior
- Hydrocarbon natural refrigerant (R290)
- 2 year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional 3 year compressor parts warranty
- Auto defrost
- 4 swivel casters (5 3/4")
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 26 7/8”
Depth: 34 ¾”
Height: 83 1/4” with casters; 77 1/2” without casters
- 115V, 60 Hz, 8 Amps, 1/5 HP
- ETL listed
- Shipping weight: 327 lbs.
- Digital display microprocessor temperature controller
- Adjustable operating temperature: 5°F – -13°F (-15°C - -25°C)
- Audible and visual Hi/Lo temperature alarm