17 Cu. Ft. General Purpose Solid Door Auto Defrost Freezer (-20°C Operation)
Auto-Defrost Freezers are ideal for industrial, clinical, or research laboratory requirements. Designed to provide dependable, energy-efficient performance, all units are manufactured with CFC-free high-density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation to maintain temperature stability.
Auto-Defrost design provides the convenience of a frost-free interior. However, chamber air temperatures do experience a moderate rise during defrost cycles.
DISCLAIMER: Auto defrost freezers incorporate an electric heater installed on the evaporator that assist in the removal of the frost and ice. Although the heater helps speed up the frost and ice removal, it can raise the temperatures within the freezer.
Nor-Lake Scientific is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Three adjustable shelves
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handle
- Leveling legs
- Probe access port (3/8")
- White textured cabinet and door
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- One year parts and labor warranty; plus additional four year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions: 28" W x 29 3/4" D x 68"H
- Auto defrost
- 115V, 60Hz, 5 Amps, 1/4 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 227 lbs.
- DISCLAIMER: Auto defrost freezers incorporate an electric heater installed on the evaporator that assist in the removal of the frost and ice. Although the heater helps speed up the frost and ice removal, it can raise the temperatures within the freezer.
- Mechanical thermostat
- Adjustable operating temperature range: -15°-25°C