Single Probe WiFi Data Logger
Product Number: NS-WiFi1-DL
Single Probe WiFi Data Loggers are high speed wireless modules with PEAPv0 enterprise security, capable of collecting, storing and transmitting data wirelessly. The transmitter passes information to a standard access point which can be accessed by an Wi-Fi enabled network. Each transmitter monitors against preset conditions that are defined by the user and can provide audio and visual alerts. Additional alerts can be provided through a variety of methods such as SMS, text messages, voice, pager, cell phone, fax and email. Information recorded in °F or °C to the database is time-stamped and cannot be altered though the user interface.
- Alarms: Visual and audio alarm indicators – can be silenced locally
- Housing: Easy zip tie mount hooks with screw holster wall mount for each mount and removal
- 2 Year NIST certificate of calibration
- Temperature Range: -4 °F to 194 °F (-20 °C to 90 °C)
- Tolerance: Digital Temperature Probe ±0.5 °C
- Ambient Operating Range:32 °F to 167 °F (0 °C to 75 °C). Up to 95% RH
- Power Supply: (4) 1.5V AA Lithium Batteries (included). Any AA 1.5V batteries can be used (lithium or alkaline)
- Probe: Cable Length - 12 Ft.; Probe Length – 3.6”
- Product Dimensions: 4.25" H x 3.88"W x 1.38" (thickness)
- Shipping Dimensions: 8”x 8”x 8”; 2lbs.